Are you anxious about your travel permit and work permit progress? You will love this great news! USCIS is now providing tracking to your Form I-131 & Form I-765. Let's check out more details:
USCIS Adds Form I-131 & I-765 to My Progress Tracking Tool
Exciting news! USCIS is getting better and better. Now the agency announced that they are updating its processing time tool "My Progress" for Form I-765 (Work Permit) & Form I-131 (Travel document)
What is "My Progress" from USCIS?
USCIS My Progress is a tool within USCIS online account that helps applicants to get personalized estimation of their wait times, including the final decisions. Although the estimates are based on historical patterns of similar cases and can't be guaranteed, it does give applicants some insights where their cases are at.
What Forms are Available for USCIS My Progress?
Currently several forms are available within the tool:
- Form I-765 and Form I-131 - newly added!
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
- Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
- Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.
- Form I-485 & I-821 are also added! - Updated on 11/21/2023!
Where do I use USCIS My Progress?
To view estimated case timelines, you need to:
- create an online account with USCIS here if you don't have one yet
- select your pending application
- once you link your application to your account, you will see a my Progress tab for your application
- You will now be able to see the estimated wait time until your case has a decision, along with a checkmark beside three milestones as they are completed
- Confirmation that the application was received
- Biometric services appointment (if required) has been completed; and
- The decision on the pending case.