Did you hear this? USCIS now began accepting EAD (work permit) expedite requests from qualifying healthcare workers. Let's see if you are qualified!

Healthcare Workers can Now Request EAD Expedited Processing

USCIS Now Accepting Expedite Processing Requests from Healthcare Workers

From December 28th, 2021, USCIS began accepting expedite requests from certain healthcare workers with a pending Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Who is qualified? 

You need to meet both of these requirements below:

How to request an expedite

Call USCIS contact center at 800-375-5183 to place your request. You may be asked to provide evidence/proof to verify if you are a qualifying healthcare worker so get those documents ready before you call! See USCIS's page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I will review it shortly:) You can also contact me at chenevy99@gmail.com



Email *

Message *